DNAvaccine.com is pleased to recognize ICHOR Medical Systems (San Diego, CA) for their contributions to the field of genetic immunization. Their Tri-GRID Delivery System is the first integrated and fully automated device for electroporated-mediated DNA administration in humans.
ICHOR received two awards at BIOCOM’s 6th Annual Medical Device and Diagnostics Expo. Through their frequent collaborations ICHOR provides its enabling platform in diseas indications such as melanoma, malaria, hepatitis B virus infection, human immunodefiency virus infection, melanoma, Alzheimer’s disease, and others. (See below for a partial listing of ICHOR’s recent publications.)
Thank you to the outstanding team for your input into the industry and congratulations on your latest successes.
DNAvaccine.com is routinely recognizing people, organizations and events that have made an impact in the industry. If you would like to make a nomination, please contact Victoria (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ICHOR Medical Systems Recent Publications:
- Immunogenicity of DNA Vaccines Encoding Simian Immunodeficiency Virus Antigen Targeted to Dendritic Cells in Rhesus Macaques
- Electroporation of a multivalent DNA vacine cocktail elicits a protective immune response against anthrax and plague
- A DNA vaccination regime including protein boost and electroporation protects cattle against foot-and-mouth
- Delivery of a DNA vaccine for Alzheimer’s disease by electroporation versus gene gun generates potent and similar immune responses
- Enhanced magnitude and breadth of neutralizing humoral response to a DNA vaccine targeting the DHBV envelope protein delivered by in vivo electroporation
- In vivo electroporation enhances the immunogenicity of an HIV-1 DNA vaccine candidate in healthy volunteers